Communications Manager (Fundraising)
5 days left
- Job Role
- Communications Manager
Your new company
This role is with the charity arm of one of the largest health membership organisation based in London. This organisation is part of the wider group but is relatively small team. The Fundraising and Communications team is a team of two including this role.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for securing and growing income from a broad range of fundraising streams including individuals, events, legacies and community fundraising initiatives. You will also support the delivery of our communications and marketing activities, promoting the work of the Foundation to a broad range of audiences through a broad range of channels, mostly digital. With strong analytical skills and ability, you will possess creativity and strong entrepreneurial flair, with vision and tenacity to succeed. You will anticipate trends in fundraising and understand how to apply them in your work, including in the digital arena. You will be driven to excel in your work and thrive in a fast-paced environment and supportive team that is committed to the highest levels of personal and team performance.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a fundraising role which also has a communications brief
- Experience of developing and delivering fundraising and communications plans
- Experience of working in a small charity organisation
- Experience of writing crisp and effective fundraising materials and communications
- Proven fundraising skills in at least one of the areas of, regular giving or legacy fundraising, with the ability to achieve financial targets
- Able to deliver fundraising and other events professionally and to a high standard
- Proven track record of an organised and methodical approach to work, combining numerical accuracy with attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan, balance and cope with competing priorities
- Articulate, with excellent written and oral skills, and the ability to communicate with a range of audiences across a range of media, including social media channels
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Security of a long fixed-term contract with benefits that include: 28 days annual leave, benefits portal for discounts on cinema tickets, gym membership and other leading brands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Communications Manager (Fundraising)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly