Business Development Manager
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
This successful market-leading law firm is looking for a Business Development Manager to take a lead role in defining both the firm's internal and external communications. You will drive diverse projects to strengthen the brand of the firm and you will be instrumental in the firms growth and change.
Main responsibilities will be:-
- Leading the Firm's internal communications activities
- Raising the profile of the Firm externally
- Work directly with senior management including the Management Boards, Heads of Functions, Regional Heads and Practice/Sector Group leaders
- Devise and manage the firm's PR strategy
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to monitor and manage media relations
- Elevating the Firm's internal comms to help articulate the Firm's developing branding and culture and values
- Lead in drafting internal communications ensuring key messages are delivered clearly and concisely
- Writing speeches/talking points and develop presentation materials for key members of the Management Boards
- Supporting the Co-Directors with handling sensitive issues and crisis communication
Ideally you will have experience of the following:-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 years Communications experience within a legal or professional services firm
- Experience of managing and implementing a diverse set of external comms programmes
- Working to deadlines and juggle multiple projects
- High attention to detail
- Ability to influence and persuade through demonstration of experience and knowledge
- Advances skills in MS Office packages
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.