Internal Communications Manager
Internal Communications Manager, Ipswich (flexible working) -
A highly established and growing professional services organisation, based in the East of England, are looking for a dynamic and passionate Internal Communications Manager to join their busy team! This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the planning and execution of a brand-new internal communications and engagement strategy across varied channels.
You’ll need at least 3-5 years’ proven experience in an internal communications and engagement background within a multi-site based business preferably from professional services or similar. Degree qualification (journalism, communications, public relations or marketing) or a professional qualification from the CIPR or CIM would be advantageous but not crucial.
Exceptional written skills are essential as you’ll be solely responsible for the delivery of key communications. This is a brilliant opportunity that requires a confident candidate who has the tenacity to push comms forward and make changes. This vibrant organisation can offer home/office hybrid working opportunities, alongside excellent benefits.
As Internal Communications Manager, managing a full mix of projects this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Creating highly engaging and compelling internal content across platforms and channels such as weekly internal newsletters, intranet and regular email bulletins
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with the senior leadership team
- Own and manage in the firm intranet ensuring this is the ‘go to’ channel for colleague engagement and communications
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
This is a brilliant opportunity for a passionate internal communications specialist to get involved in executing an exciting internal communications strategy across a real mix of online and offline channels, with brilliant resources behind them and an inspiring team!
Due to the location of their Ipswich based office, you must be able to commute to Ipswich at least a couple of times a week. Hours can be worked around school pick-ups, doggy day care and morning risers.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.