Amazon Marketing Executive
4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Amazon Marketing Executive, Watton -
The Company – Amazon Marketing Executive
Our client is an FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) organisation based near Watton, to the north of Thetford, who are seeking an Amazon Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing and account teams! The role will be hybrid in the office and remote working.
The business in questions is ranked number 1 in their specific product field, who are growing with an impressive turnover! One of their key customers is Amazon, making up to around ¼ of their UK turnover.
The Role - Amazon Marketing Executive
Reporting into the Managing Director and working with the broader team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering a large number of SKU’s, focusing on improving their performance and analysing buying trends.
- Using analytical tools to analyse data, create reports, offer interpretations and make recommendations.
- Utilising broader digital marketing and Amazon specific campaigns to manage sponsored listings.
Requirements - Amazon Marketing Executive
In order to be considered for this role, you don’t need to specifically have Amazon marketing experience, but you do need to:
- Have at least 2 years digital trade marketing experience from a consumer industry – with FMCG or retail being ideal.
- Have an analytical mindset, with a data-driven and real numbers-focused approach.
Due to the location of the offices, this position is best suited to those commuting from Thetford, Mildenhall, Brandon, Swaffham, Watton, Mundford, Downham Market, Dereham, Wymondham, Lakenhealth, Attleborough, Kings Lynn, and wider areas of Norfolk/North Suffolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Amazon Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly