Brand Manager, St Ives -
The Company – Brand Manager
An established, market-leading organisation, who have a number of best-selling brands in their portfolio, are searching for a Brand Manager to head up the marketing strategy for one of their newest – and fastest growing – brands.
Their brands have household name recognition, and they are known for constantly innovating in their industry and bringing out new products that help them to stand out from their competitors.
Even during a global pandemic, they have seen phenomenal growth and continue to go from strength to strength.
The Role – Brand Manager
I’m not just saying it – but this genuinely is a really exciting opportunity – the type of role that marketers tell us they dream of! Working for a relatively new brand which has seen fantastic success so far – it’s projected to perform better than one of their other established, market leading brands this year and the opportunities to drive this brand are endless!
With the right Brand Manager at the helm – this brand will become the go-to for consumers. There’s a solid foundation in place already, so we’re looking for someone to build on this and really accelerate that projected growth!
Day to day, you could be…
- Working on the development of exciting and innovative products that are driven by customer needs and gaps in the market – this brand prides themselves on always creating the next amazing thing their consumer can’t live without!
- Devising and implementing short-, medium- and long-term brand and marketing plans to drive turnover and market share
- Developing multi-channel marketing campaigns encompassing social media, targeted digital campaigns, in-store marketing, print advertising and more
You – Brand Manager
In addition to having a strong background in Brand Management and proven experience working with consumer products and durables, we’re also looking for someone with the right mentality and attitude to succeed in this role!
- At least 5 years’ Brand Management and marketing experience working within FMCG or consumer durables
- Prior product development experience – from development of a new product concept, through to creation and launch to market
- A strong commercial understanding and proven experience driving brand growth
- To be adaptable to a fast-paced and changing environment and able to juggle multiple projects at any given time
- An innovative and customer-focused mindset and the ability to challenge the status quo – knowing when to push back on stakeholders for the good of your brand
This is a really fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be the driving force behind an already successful brand and to push it into the next stage of its development.
Based near St Ives, with working from home days available, this is easily commutable for those living in Huntingdon, Swavesey, St Neots, Bedford, Bar Hill, Cambridge, Longstanton, Northstowe, Kettering, Northampton, Peterborough, Ely, Cambourne, Royston and Corby.
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role will certainly be one of interest to many marketing professionals, so please don’t hold back from submitting your interest.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.