Head of Food Innovation
A brilliant and fast-growing name in healthy eating. They are a close-knit team putting fresh food, provenance and quality at the heart of everything they do.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, as Head of Food, you will:
- Responsible for defining a distinct, inspiring and relevant food positioning and vision
- Drawing from external, customer, commercial and supplier insight to deliver this vision alongside the Commercial, Marketing and Procurement teams
- Responsible for identifying high potential and incremental NPD areas/categories
- Continuously supporting the Commercial team to refresh and renovate the current product range around the positioning, to enhance customer experience and commercial performance
- Build on current event programmes of customer events around the country, pop-up feasts, master classes, cooking demos etc.; experiences that will build the brand reputation and inspire customers to use our product
- Recipe content for website and other channels including apps, books, videos, social content, PR that build brand, drive traffic and support customers
It is a given you will be a foodie and one with a passion for healthy, sustainable fresh produce. You will be skilled and highly experienced FMCG Marketing/Innovation professional with a strong commercial slant to your knowledge. Preferably worked in a mix of larger and smaller businesses and able to combine the best of both.