Market Research analyst
3 days left
- Job Role
- Research Executive
Market research is essential for growing businesses – are you keen to be a part of analysing the detail for commercial decisions to be made? Working as a market research analyst in London this is a 6 month fixed term contract paying up to £38,000 with possible extension to perm.
· You will be focused on marketing research for audiences - analysing consumers behavior online using Comscore and Iposos Iris you will study the behavior of people online.
· You will produce analysis of audience data and industry / research data contributing to flagship publications, as well as to policy projects and helping other teams.
· Success is measured in the quality of support and assistance you offer to colleagues both within the team and in policy teams who are not specialists in data and market research.
· You must be capable of using audience analysis tools such as Comscore and Iris portals, and potentially RAJAR or Touchpoints working up the results into a variety of formats.
· Writing data specifications and either working with suppliers to run them or running data yourself.
· Analysing and interpreting market data, often working collaboratively with others, to build findings used to inform a variety of projects and reports.
· Presenting analysis in a concise, clear, and accessible way using charts, databases, well written text and presentations.
· Involvement in internal projects looking at leading indicators of key sectors and writing topical articles for colleagues to read and become aware of market developments and showing our expert capability.
· Working with others in audience analysis, in wider Market Intelligence team or the Market Research team who we are paired with in the Strategy and Research group.
· Existing experience of audience analysis tools, preferably Comscore (not essential if you have experience of others eg Advantedge), but also Octagon, Telmar, RAJAR or Touchpoints would be a plus).
· Online industry knowledge and expertise.
· A preference for team work and achieving great results together with others.
· Proficient using Microsoft Excel to manage data sets, analyse results and present data in clear, concise and creative ways.
· Organisational skills coupled with agility so that you can manage a range of work carrying shifting timelines and requirements.
· Specific knowledge audience market research and understanding of the current challenges
· Communicates technical/professional information clearly to a range of audiences
· Seeks, values & acknowledges others’ views and ideas - Participates actively in debates and discussion, contributing ideas
Apply for Market Research analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly