Product Marketing Executive
3 days left
- Job Role
- Project Executive
Product Marketing Executive- £20,000
Your new company
I've been engaged by a fast-growing eCommerce business to recruit a skilled Product Marketing Executive to work from their modern head office location in Dorset. It's a unique opportunity to work for an online technology first organisation who are looking to challenge some of the biggest names in industry. The role is open to someone who has a minimum of 2 years' experience working on eCommerce platforms/marketplaces, have a fundamental understanding of selling online and have a passion for problem solving and helping people. The company in question will also consider graduates.
Your new role
Part of the trading team, this role will support the Product Manager in product set up processes and execution, day to day PIM and website changes, product life-cycle management, new product development, stock and supply actions, and maintenance of range architecture across stocked product ranges. Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Day to day PIM and website amendments - both proactively initiated and sent through from JIRA ticketing system.
- Ownership of product set up data from merchandising templates to core marketing systems and PIM.
- Supporting the product manager in compiling supplier changes and idea initiatives for marketing purposes.
- Supporting the product manager in analysis and reporting of stock values and turnover
- Product life cycle actions, such as discontinuations and freeing up of locations.
- Proactively liaising with buying, supply chain, operations and IT on product set up requirements for PIM and core marketing systems, supporting Product Manager and Manufactured Product Manager as appropriate to ensure new products are launched as quickly as possible.
- Involvement in researching and analysing new product/supplier development initiatives and launches.
What you'll need to succeed
The right candidate will, most importantly, be motivated, ambitious and have a certain degree of commercial acumen. Experience managing eCommerce sites is crucial, and you must be comfortable working autonomously and be a self starter. You must also have:
- A proven track record in b2b ecommerce and/or product marketing positions.
- Ability to lead commercial projects that generate significant growth in sales and profitability.
- Successful experience of working in ecommerce and/or direct marketing, as well as marketing and merchandising physical products.
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of the 4 P's as well as merchandising and core ecommerce metrics.
- Strong commercial acumen and initiative.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Discounted gym membership
- Bonus Staff Incentives after 1 year of service
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
- The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
- Onsite parking and easily commutable from all of Dorset
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Product Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly