Job Title: Marketing Manager – Maternity Cover
Contract: Full Time – 12 months fixed term contract
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Remote working from the Bolton Head Office
Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
About the Group
Employing over 2,500 people and headquartered I Bolton, North Manchester we are the UK’s largest Children’s Services Provider in the UK (high quality foster care and special needs education and care.) and were voted one of 2020 and 2021’s ‘Best companies to work for.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to join our in-house marketing team on a foxed term 12 month contract.
- As a senior member of the marketing team, consider our broader strategic priorities and work across the group as and when needed deputising for the Marketing Director when required.
- Create, own, develop the marketing plans to drive foster carer recruitment.
- Work collaboratively with the carer recruitment team to drive conversions to achieve targets, leading in- year intervention activity where needed.
- Define activity and objectives across websites, social, campaigns and PR.
- Accountability for digital agency performance against agreed KPIS.
- Appoint and manage a new agency partner with support from the Marketing Director.
- Lead the creation and development of an industry-leading national carer recruitment campaign.
- Represent attraction marketing to support CRM implementation.
- Act as brand guardian and quality controller for NFG
- Line Management of 2 x Marketing Executives
- Track and review all marketing activity to monitor effectiveness.
- Develop and apply good industry practice to our marketing work, continuously developing own expertise.
- Managing the NFG budget, ensuring efficient and effective use of resource.
- The critical responsibilities of this role are described above. They may be subject to reasonable changes in line with business need.
Who we are looking for
Previous experience of project management is essential and the ability to work effectively under pressure when faced with multiple deadlines and conflicting demands.
Why work for us
- Holidays starting at 25 days per annum
- Extensive training suite
- Career development across the Group
- Professional support network
- Contributory Pension