Senior Creative Team – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £65k
Dynamic creative advertising agency seeks smart, sporty Senior Creative Team to work on a range of big campaign ideas, TVCs, social and digital content.
Based in brand new Central London offices, this 40-strong full-service creative agency has just performed brilliantly in Campaign’s Best Places to Work 2021.
An award-winning shop with a challenger mentality, it has a foot in almost every sector, creating advertising, digital and collaborative experiences for a diverse range of global clients.
Now the agency is looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial and inspiring senior copywriter and art director duo with a proven pedigree for leading and creating great work.
The senior creative team
This is a rare opportunity for a senior creative team with infectious energy and a can-do, collaborative attitude to work on big campaign ideas, TVCs and social / digital content.
The team will be working across a range of projects and sectors, a chunk of which are sports related, therefore specific experience in sports brands, clubs or partnerships is essential. Other work will include FMCG, TV-based charity work, automotive and consumer electronics.
If you have the kind of conceptual, commercial and strategic expertise that can transform a brand’s fortunes, we’d love to hear from you.
The dream team ...
- Has 6+ years’ experience in a creative agency environment
- Has a track record of working with sport brands, clubs or talent
- Is bursting with ambition, entrepreneurialism and inspiration
- Has a desire to shift the dial and create challenging, progressive work
- Obsesses over delivering visual excellence
- Has a talent for dreaming up and delivering big ideas from a creative brief
- Can inspire the work and culture of junior team members, the department and agency as a whole
- Is comfortable working with directors, illustrators and animators, attending shoots and delivering on all elements of post-production
- Presents work clearly, confidently and compellingly, both internally and with clients
To £65k depending on experience, plus good hard and soft benefits.
If you are an established senior creative team that fits the bill or a pair of midweights ready for your next step, please send us your portfolio as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact all candidates, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.