Change Communications Manager
Exciting opportunity as an Engagement Comms Manager working for a global pharmaceutical company based near Weybridge for 12 months on day rate of circa £450- 500 per day.
· Responsible for supporting, implementing and managing internal communications for an EMEA organisation following the corporate strategic plan already agreed.
· Deliver the division wide employee engagement programme to support the delivery of the employee experience.
· Internally you will be working with the employee comms team and external management agencys to deliver on time and within budget.
· Be an expert on best practice for internal change comms and design and implement key comms channels.
· Work in collaboration with all stakeholders internally and build relationships on a corporate, regional and functional level.
· Facilitate two-way communications and feedback ensuring all comms is in line with polices.
· Measure and evaluate to track effectiveness and inform continuous improvement
· Must have worked in a global organisation in an engagement comms role with proven track record of delivering effective communications strategy to support change
· Able to perform under pressure and calmly deliver to deadlines and be a multi-tasker who enjoys delivering and managing competing priorities
· Strong written and verbal communications skills and to be confidential, discreet and diplomatic
· Able to influence and persuade others to ‘buy in’ to projects and programmes
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a can do approach
· Ability to operate independently, use own initiative and problem solve