2 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Manager
Exciting Campaigns Manager (Digitally Focused) Within a Growing a Health and Fitness Company
Your new company
Your new company is a leading health and fitness company, specifically yoga, who is undergoing a growth transformation, particularly online. The company has a focus specifically on yoga and pilates and 5 centres within London, offering over 400 in centre and online classes per week. Despite how COVID has affected the leisure industry, this company has been very successful over lockdown, offering a lot of online classes and they are looking to grow their company on both an online and offline channels, reaching as many users as possible.
Your new role
You will be coming in as the campaign manager, which is very digitally focused. You will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and supporting the team to ensure you are executing and evolving the company's marketing across both online (predominantly) and offline channels to grow the company's user audience predominantly through campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' marketing experience
- Solid experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, PPC, Paid Social and SEO are essential
- Google Analytics - must be able to understand and have used Google Analytics directly themselves
- Extensive, demonstrable experience in managing and running campaigns from end to end is essential
- You are data driven
- Must understand and able to demonstrate of how they have optimised previous campaigns
- Diverse experience in social media channels ie. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Must have knowledge and interest in yoga and pilates
- Industry background ideally should come from a leisure but not essential
What you'll get in return
If you are successful in landing this exciting role, you will receive a salary between £30,000 - £40,000. On top of the salary, you will have access to a very attractive benefits, including generous holiday allowance, pension and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly