Account Executive - Sports
£20-£26k - do you love love the world of fitness and sport? If so then this is the perfect role for you, working among a team of like minded people with client's in cycling, running, endurance and extreme sports! They now seek to appoint an enthusiastic PR Account Executive with ideally some PR experience working across sports, health and fitness or wider consumer brands, but what you must have is a passion for the sports sector.
As a PR agency, they are growing fast, they are boutique and have a fun, friendly, and incredibly supportive culture. The role as an Account Executive will be a varied one, and you will get to work on both global and up and coming brands, all of which can offer you the chance to develop your skills and work on exciting creative campaigns within a very collaborative environment.
As an Account Executive, you will be comfortable working across a variety of different clients and projects. You will have some media relationships and along with traditional media, you will also have knowledge of social media platforms and how to engage an audience. You will be looking at either your first or second role in PR, and most importantly love reading and keeping up to date with the world of sport.
- Base of £20-£26k plus package
- Superb team, of creative, friendly and supportive PR consultants
- Your chance to work on exciting sports brands and for global players
- You will get to attend sporting events
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bike-friendly offices (showers, secure storage)
- Working flexibly from home
- Generous staff discounts on bikes, clothing and parts & accessories
- Membership to Perkbox, giving you access to exclusive employee perks and big discounts from some of the UK’s top brands
Please apply on line or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, feel free to call Justyne 07971 361 206