B2B marketing manager
B2B marketing manager
This fast-growing business membership body is looking for an experienced, dynamic and imaginative B2B marketing manager to drive expansion by taking charge of our CRM and advertising programme.
As a partner with UK government, the IOE&IT delivers national and international programmes, acting as evangelists for trade and customs standards globally.
The marketing task involves hands-on management of our new CRM system, campaigns and online events – with regular reporting back to senior management.
The successful candidate will join a prominent training institute operating in the international trade sector. Having grown ten-fold in the past year, the IOE&IT has big further commercial potential waiting to be tapped by the right marketer.
Role location? We’ll be flexible for the right candidate. Either you are based in Peterborough and you can work full-time (when regulations allow) in our HQ in Lynch Wood Park or you can combine working remotely with weekly working days at our offices.
- Taking charge of the IOE&IT’s digital marketing function, including managing our new CRM database
- Leading and implementing marketing campaigns across a range of different channels – primarily email, social media (organic and paid) and PPC and supporting in broadcast output such as webinars and podcasts
- Driving lead generation in collaboration with the Commercial Team, especially for IOE&IT brands such as the UK Customs Academy
- Using analytics tools to monitor success and generate weekly reports – including Google Analytics, social media analytic tools
- Working within the combined marketing and content team on formats such as bulletins, round tables etc and on the production of marketing copy for emails and PPC ads
The successful candidate:
- Is a B2B marketer – minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experienced in digital and database marketing, especially in managing CRM systems
- Has a proven track record of managing multi-channel campaigns to deliver an organisation’s growth plans
- Has an appreciation of data and its power to ensure success in marketing campaigns
- Proven expertise in managing the customer journey and UX
- Is up-to-date with best practice in digital marketing developments
- Uses analytics to:
- Report on campaign performance
- Optimise channels and campaign creative/copy
- Understand customer insight to deliver growth
- Has proof of success in working with sales/commercial teams to assist with lead generation and product/new product development
- Is skilled in using a CMS, HTML, Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Hootsuite
- Is looking for increased responsibility
- Strong interpersonal skills – being dynamic, persuasive, unflappable
Ideal but not a deal-breaker:
- Membership body experience preferred
- Has a qualification (eg CIM/Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing)
In return the candidate will get:
- Defined career development in a sector experiencing rising demand
- As much responsibility as you can handle when it comes to driving our CRM strategy
- Working with experts across the board, including those in international trade, content/ public policy/PR, qualifications & training, membership
- Excellent benefits including – Private Health care, Company Pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.