Senior Internal Communications Manager
Senior Internal Communications Manager for Investment/Accounting firm. One of the largest companies with over 60 offices in the UK, Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey, this is a great opportunity. Having recently undergone a merger, this role will be integral to the firm’s changing but thriving culture and growth. A newly created position as part of the new Brand Engagement team and will focus on building and deploying group wide internal communications strategy.
- Develop and execute an integrated and scalable internal communications strategy, bringing to life company culture and generating meaningful employee engagement.
- Oversee the planning, creation and delivery of impactful content across the entire spectrum of internal communication channels.
- Align with HR and Communications teams to craft messages that are fully consistent with core company objectives and wider communications.
- Build a state-of-the-art ecosystem of tools, channels and formats, that ultimately ensures people get the information they need, where and when they need it.
- Provide strategic advice, analysis and examples to support leaders in crafting and delivering complex communications.
- Regularly explore new ways to engage our internal communities.
- Oversee the measurement and reporting of our internal communications activity, drawing insights and optimising wherever possible.
The ideal candidate will have extensive internal communications experience (ideally within a larger organisation), with a proven track record of designing and activating creative ways to bring strategy and culture to life. You should have a comprehensive understanding of delivering complex strategic campaigns, transformation programmes and employee experience activities.