1 day left
- Job Role
- Data Analyst
Digital Analyst/ Web Analyst £36K to £40K
A chance to join a rapidly growing web analytics team that is already well established and respected. This role is within an international agency with a great reputation and heritage within marketing.
You will work with a diverse range of clients from multiple sectors, so this role gives you varied and interesting experience across often contrasting accounts.
Web Analyst - The role
Implement tracking and reporting solutions for a range of clients using either Google or Adobe analytics
Oversee the delivery of analytics projects and offer strategic direction - helping clients define their measurement strategies.
Implement measurement strategies using tag management tools e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Adobe Launch
Support A/B testing build work using customer experience optimisation tools.
Help to develop more junior colleagues.
Web Analyst - Skills and Experience
- Experience using web analytics and tag management platforms.
- Knowledge of tracking and tagging for marketing and measurement
- Experienced implementing Adobe or Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch or Tealium
- Solid communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- You should be able to prioritise and manage multiple work streams at once and delegate effectively, leading teams to deliver web analytics projects
- Experience managing or mentoring more junior members of the team would be helpful but is not essential
The salary for this role is between £35K and £40K plus good benefits including strong training and career progression, private medical, company pension, life insurance plus more. It also offers a great working environment and will be embracing flexible home office working.
Apply for Web Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly