ESG Marketing Manager
tml Partners are delighted to be retained by a leading investment manager on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to sit within their ESG offering to private clients and charities.
From a location perspective, the successful candidate can be based in either Bristol or London offices or working remotely with easy access to those offices as it is expected that they will split their time between London and Bristol.
The ESG Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Integrated marketing: work with the wider business to implement marketing strategy across the ethical investing space
- Stakeholder engagement: Work with a wide variety of teams and individuals through the firm to drive marketing best practice for the offering
- Reporting: Track effectiveness of campaigns and identify new opportunities backed by findings as appropriate.
- Events: Delivery of bespoke events and aftercare campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years marketing experience across investment management and/or professional services
- A passion for ESG and ethical investing
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns with a high degree of autonomy
- Entrepreneurial and innovative attitude towards marketing in all its forms
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to work seamlessly across functions
- Numerate, analytical and highly attentive to detail
- Experience working to tight deadlines, and managing internal stakeholders
If you are a perceptive marketing manager looking for an exciting opportunity to join an investment firm leading the way on ethical investing, please do get in touch.