Copywriter - £250 (Umbrella) £195(PAYE) per day - Temporary - Technology & Internet Services Firm - London
Your new company
You will be joining an exciting and highly recognised company as a copywriter within the Brand and Brand Communications team. The company has worked for over 20 years to build and grow the business.
Your new role
As a copywriter, you will make sure that the company's story, proposition, core services and key touchpoints are brought to life powerfully and consistently. You will support the copy-focused creative director and will workout with the creative brand team. Easily understood, down to earth and warm customer-minded brand communications will be effectively created. You will execute briefings for internal and external campaigns along with events/brand activation. You will also help the brand team to find better processes for workflow, ideas generation and execution.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you must have these skills/experience:
- Solid Copywriting experience, ideally on brand campaigns and communications
- Excellent understanding of the brand environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Confident building a rapport with key stakeholders
- Strong copyediting and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
What you will get in return
You will receive a day rate of £250 (Umbrella) or £195 (PAYE)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.