PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager, Remote -
A forward thinking and lead tech agency, growing their team and driving for the best team collaboration, are looking for a capable PR Account Manager to join their team. This is a remote role with an occasional visit to either London or Manchester for client meetings.
They offer great career progression, collaborative team, new business bonus scheme and a full mix of leading client accounts.
- At least 2-4 years PR experience agency side, working ideally B2B side
- An interest in tech, software, cyber security and med tech
- Capable experience executing social media campaigns, from inception to delivery
- Experience driving new business and growing client portfolios
- Skills securing press and media opportunities for clients
- Managing core clients within the tech field
- Overseeing the delivery of key social media campaigns
- Securing press opportunities and results across business, nationals, trade and vertical media
- Driving new business and recognising business and client opportunities
- Supporting the senior leadership progress the agency
As this is a remote based role it is commutable for those in the UK only, and locations such as London, Watford, Enfield, Cambridge, Oxford, Birmingham, Hertford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Nottingham, Worcester, Basingstoke, Luton, Hereford and those places still reachable from London and Birmingham.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.