Junior Account Director
Junior Account Director, Norwich -
An brilliant and driven creative agency based in Norwich are looking for a vibrant Senior Account Executive to join their growing team and oversee key projects. You’ll be the confident bridge between the creative marketing team and core clients to drive a portfolio of projects. They work across a mix of industries and are looking for someone eager to grow their skills and get stuck in.
What you’ll be doing as Junior Account Director
- Leading on the client strategy and sup porting the business deliver against client needs
- Building nurtured relationships with clients and understanding clients objectives, whilst supporting with their brief development
- Executing regular reports on campaign results utilising analytics and measurement tools
- Collecting and manipulating data to drive insight led decisions
- Anticipating and resolving potential challenges
- Guiding clients through projects and working end to end to ensure they have a smooth experience from conception to final tweaks post campaign execution!
- Seamlessly managing conflicting deadlines and supporting the wider team to deliver work
- Working collaboratively with the wider team and creating an enriching working environment
What you’ll need
- Career driven with a passion for professional development
- At least 5 years agency experience, at the strategic level
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable budget management skills
- Exceptional client management skills
- Ability to manage the holistic delivery of client briefs across channels
- Skills within planning, budgeting, implementing, executing and reporting
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills
Due to the location of their Norwich based office, this role is commutable from Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Attleborough, Thetford, Dereham, Hoveton and most parts of Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.