Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager, Norwich -
An brilliant and driven creative agency based in Norwich are looking for a driven Digital Project Manager to join their team and navigate key digital projects. It could be suitable for a digital account executive or digital project executive taking a step up. You’ll be the confident bridge between the digital marketing team and core clients to drive a portfolio of digital projects. They work across a mix of industries and are looking for someone eager to grow their skills and get stuck in.
What you’ll be doing as Digital Project Manager
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with a plethora of clients, to deliver creating solutions for clients
- Effectively managing creative projects end to end, from ideation to execution
- Supporting clients define their digital plans and commit yourself to making things possible
- Regularly producing budget plans and managing budgets throughout campaigns , whilst also providing project timelines, estimates and more for clients
- Leading on CMS training
- Guiding clients through projects and working end to end to ensure they have a smooth experience from conception to final tweaks post campaign execution!
- Seamlessly managing conflicting deadlines and supporting the wider team to deliver work
- Working collaboratively with the wider team whilst proving independently capable
What you’ll need
- Career driven with a passion for professional development
- At least 2-3 years in a digital project management role, agency side
- Evident CMS experience, ideally using WordPress
- Good digital marketing skills
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable budget management skills
- Energy, drive and a bubbly personality
- Collaborative and also independent working style
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional project management skills and demonstrable experience maintaining granular project plans
- A love for agency and an obsession for organisation!
Due to the location of their Norwich based office, this role is commutable from Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Attleborough, Thetford, Dereham, Hoveton and most parts of Norfolk.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.