Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Artworker
£24,000 - £26,000 + Benefits
Oxford A leading professional services organisation based in West Oxfordshire
Due to continued growth, the business are now looking for a Graphic Designer, Digital Designer or Artworker to join their in-house Marketing & Communications team. This role is responsible for graphic and digital design to deliver high level communications material for internal and external use.
- Produce high quality design ensuring brand consistency through all channels, to include production of digital assets for the website, email, digital display and social media.
- Use software/packages including Adobe Flash Professional (inc. action script), CSS, including In Design, Illustrator, Mailchimp, Canva and Photoshop
- Create and design internal newsletter for both online and offline use
- Prepare briefing documents for photographers with input from project leads/ marketing
- Ensure the CMS/content library and imagery is managed effectively and kept up to date
- Identify and champion continuous improvement within your area and across the business where appropriate i.e. improving studio processes
- Knowledge and experience using Adobe Flash Professional (inc. action script), CSS, including In Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- A good knowledge of the print process and the ability to set up artwork for print, litho and digital output
- Working experience of Adobe photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Mailchimp
- To have the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- The ability to work on own initiative to tight deadline
- Knowledge of designing content for social media channels
- Experience in graphic design and typography and in producing and optimising digital assets for the website, email, social media and digital display advertising banners
If you have previously worked in a Graphic Designer, Creative Artworker or Digital Designer position or have qualifications in this field, please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130.