Senior Communications Officer
Day rate: £220 - £250
Start date: ASAP
Organisation: Local Government
Contract length: 3 months rolling
Full time: Monday to Friday
Your new role
You will be working with the Regeneration Communications Manager on delivering communications campaigns across a number of different channels to make sure the residents, members and potential investors are effectively communicated and engaged with. Using your excellent communications skills you will develop and implement a wide range of media and communications strategies covering specialist areas of the councils decisions, policies and strategies with a focus on regeneration.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in the public sector in a Marketing or Communications role.
- Previously delivered effective multi-channel campaigns
- Extensive paid social media experience
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience of managing a complex workload, managing integrated communications plans
- Ability to accurately summarise and convey complex information to a diverse audience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.