Account Director for exciting brand | Creative Marketing Agency | £DOE
My client is an award-winning agency who believe in growing Human Brands through changing behaviours. Through their unique approach they help brands grow by thinking differently about people, brands and marketing. They tap into relationships consumers have with brands, focus on behaviours and use neuroscience to develop content differently in brand, social and experiential communications.
Your focus will be on leading a well-known global brand who produce beer and spirits around the world. You will be solving brand and communications briefs across a variety of channels, from broadcast to experiential to in-bar. You will be joining a capable and focused client team, supported by a capable Planning team, senior creatives and support functions.
- Dependable and a team player
- Strong in client relationships
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Experience of working on a drinks/booze brand would be ideal
- Curious and has a point of view on brands and marketing
- Able to simplify and get to the heart of the matter
- Collaborative and adaptable
The salary for this role is between £50K-£55K and will be based from home initially moving to flexible working (part -based home and part-based office) when things return to some kind of normality…