Senior Business Development Executive aligned to Sports, Retail and Technology sector groups, Intern
Senior Business Development Executive aligned to Sports, Retail and Technology sector groups, International Law Firm.
Senior Business Development Executive role for an international law firm aligned to Sports, Retail and Technology sector groups. This role will support the development and execution of sector BD and marketing plans to help the firm win new business. You will be a dedicated and ambitious individual who will support these leading sector groups for the firm, where their client base consists of many household names.
The role encompasses supporting the BD Manager on the following:
- Developing, reviewing and updating business plans
- Driving the client targeting and BD initiatives to support fee earners’ in their BD objectives
- Tracking BD activity against business objectives, identifying any areas for improvement
- Creating pitches, credentials, brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials
- Conduct ad-hoc research on relevant sports, retail and tech markets, sectors, industries and companies to drive business development initiatives
- Create marketing tools such as digital newsletters, intranet/internet content and campaigns.
- Oversight of the BD Assistant to co-ordinate the legal directories and awards, events, CRM system and standard pitch documents and collateral.
This role would suit somebody who already has experience in a marketing and/or business development role in a professional services (ideally legal) environment. The successful candidate will be responsible, confident, adaptable, robust and proactive. You should also have excellent communication skills alongside excellent attention to detail. This firm offers an amazing competitive benefits package that includes, but isn’t limited to:
- 25 days holiday;
- Corporate gym membership rates;
- Cycle to work scheme.