£35,000 - £45,000
Banbury / Bicester - This organisation offers flexible working - working from home/hybrid options
A leading professional services with head offices based in Oxfordshire
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a full mix Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a standalone role, working closely with senior stakeholders to drive marketing activities including; social media, events, campaigns, PR, communications etc. This is a great opportunity for someone to progress their career and add value to a business.
- Manage all marketing activities through direct involvement or the engagement of marketing/PR agencies to deliver a seamless marketing service to the business.
- Develop, manage and lead the creation of direct mail, email and online marketing campaigns using content management systems
- Maintain the business website and ensure this is engaging and fully optimised
- Liaising with internal and external content knowledge experts to create an engaging, proactive and sector leading digital presence.
- Act as the lead on design and creative imagery for the business utilising external expertise to maintain and develop a strong brand presence.
- Ensure the brand and TOV is upheld both internally and externally through any marketing, PR or communications activity.
- Ownership of the events calendar, both internal and external.
- Manage all create content for social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Reporting on marketing activity, including new business reporting, lost clients, integration with CRM and ad hoc reporting
- Management of the marketing budget inclusive of signing invoices, reviewing and tracking spend and creation of the annual budget.
- Proven experience in an autonomous full mix marketing position
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to develop and manage marketing strategy and implementing marketing activities
- Experience working for a Financial services or Professional Services organisation is desired
- Evidence of achieving significant growth through effective and targeted marketing
- Strong Marketing & Communications skills and experience
- Organised with a methodical approach to work
The opportunity will suit a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing & Business Development Professional with experience working either in a Financial or Professional Services environment.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity in more detail or wish to be considered for the position, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130 or email me at