Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer, Ely -
The Company – Senior Graphic Designer
Are you a Graphic Designer, comfortable and confident with full autonomy over your projects? Are you looking to join a business really investing in the team for personal development as well as mental health wellness? Then read on!
Our client is a B2B and B2C manufacturing organisation based on the outskirts of Ely, who are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer with a mix of designing for print and digital, to join their marketing team of 4.
The Role - Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Designing print-ready materials such as brochures, posters, fliers, catalogues, POS.
- Producing mood boards and concepts, layout designs, and colour palettes.
- Designing digital materials for the website and email campaigns such as banners, graphics, animations, CGI, 3D visualisations, and imagery.
- Supporting on editing HTML and CSS code for the back-end of the website (WordPress) and customer sales portal.
- Completing multiple design projects in line with product launches and advertisements.
- Manager external companies such as printers, photographers, and videographers.
Requirements - Senior Graphic Designer
In order to be considered for this position you will have an equal split in experience across graphic design and web development. With skills including:
- Full competency in Adobe programmes such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro.
- Experience juggling multiple projects and ensuring deadlines are met with on-brand pieces.
- Basic knowledge/awareness of CGI and 3D programmes.
- Basic knowledge of HMTL and CSS.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
Due to the location of the offices, this position is best suited to those commuting from Ely, Cambridge, Soham, Newmarket, Littleport, March, Chatteris, Haddenham, Fordham, Waterbeach, Milton and Downham Market.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.