Business Development & Marketing Manager (Real Estate)
Business Development & Marketing Manager – new full mix role aligned to the Environmental Consulting team of this leading property consultancy.
This major international real estate consultancy is currently growing its business development capability with a number of new roles. In this Business Development Manager you will be aligned to the Environment Consulting which provides strategic advice on Environmental and Social Governance to a wide variety of blue chips.
You will be responsible for both facilitating the growth of both new and existing business in the following way:
- Working with the Environmental Consulting group head to define the new business strategy and identify target clients;
- Developing business development best practice and ensure that this is aligned to the wider business development programme;
- Working with client teams to coordinate and encourage cross-selling across key accounts;
- Creating and maintaining a library of pitch and bid materials;
- Developing thought leadership campaigns and client comms materials;
- Ensuring that a proper sales pipeline is capture on Salesforce and monitor/measure progress.
You will have a real passion for sustainability and ESG. You will be confident, with considerable gravitas to build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders. You will be proactive, organised and have strong attention to detail. You will have solid experience within professional services (preferably within real estate) and ideally have had some exposure to ESG. The firm will consider either a senior executive stepping up or an experienced manager.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 07976 659 170.