Digital Marketing Executive (part-time)
Your new company
My client are a leading education organisation in the Guildford area, looking for term-time support 25 hours a week until the end of the Summer Term (mid July).
Your new role
You will support the team in ensuring the highest quality Digital Marketing and analysis as part of the implementation of the Strategic Marketing plan. You will also assist the Marketing and Admissions Department in the smooth running of all its activity.
Main responsibilities include:
- To assist in the generation of content, including news articles, social media posts, blogs, podcasts and video
- To assist with the creation of high quality marketing emails and newsletters and to fully optimise the content and delivery
- To set up and optimise advertising campaigns using Google ads console and similar channels to improve engagement
- To set up, test and report on campaigns across social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to extend reach to potential students, influencers and stakeholders
- To assist with proof reading of all marketing communication
- To monitor trends and website usage using Google analytics and provide meaningful reports for decision making
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be available to start on short notice (ASAP) and able to commit to 25 hours per week until mid July. The role does require on-site working and therefore you will need to be commutable to the Guildford area. You will need experience in Digital Marketing channels including Website Management, Social Media, Email Marketing and Content Marketing.
What you'll get in return
You will receive an hourly rate equivalent to a £25000 - £30000 annual salary, and the option to work flexible part-time hours for 8-10 weeks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.