Marketing and Behaviour Change Manager
Your new company
An iconic transport company based in London
Your new role
You will be managing multiple behaviour change campaign projects that focus around a number of different things but the main projects are compliance (Health and Safety E.G. wearing a mask) or using a different forms of travel to better the environment. You will be line managing one or two people and delivering above the line campaigns using TV, Radio, OOH and VOD. This role is all B2C marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record managing above the line or through the line marketing campaigns on the channels described above
- Experience managing media budgets in excess of £500,000
- Ideally some experience with behavioural change campaigns
- The successful candidate is likely to come from a more commercial or agency background, doesn't have to have public sector experience
- Experience with line management or project management where you are leading people
- Experience with media agencies
- Background in working within a matrix organisation
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, the opportunity to work for an iconic internationally recognised brand and flexible working options are available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.