Global CRM Data Analyst
Your new company
My client are a leading luxury manufacturing business, employing over 3000 people across the business. This job can be based remotely, but will require some travel to the HQ in Surrey.
Your new role
The Global CRM Data Analyst will be responsible for all customer data and analytics. Taking on data stewardship and data protection responsibilities, leading analytical and data insights to support in the delivery of key commercial projects and brand building initiatives.
Reporting to the Global Digital & CRM Manager, the Global CRM Data Analyst will own the data strategy, progressing their data maturity to a level which allows for predictive, intelligent marketing and a seamless customer journey.
The Global CRM Data Analyst will become the main gatekeeper for all customer data and marketing analytics platforms, taking the lead in implementing and raising industry leading standards and best business practice. You'll be responsible for the continued development of the system over time including the integration with other systems. E.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365 spanning all areas of the business.
- Responsible for all customer data information sources which feed into the CRM system, working with the wider business to ensure compliance in line with DPS (Data Protection Statement) and the broader business strategy
- Provide thought leadership to contribute to the data strategy and use of the CRM system to ensure maximum value can be extracted.
- Provide strategic direction for the marketing and product strategy
- Day to Day management of the CRM system, ensuring data quality is maintained.
- Production of data reporting in PowerBI.
- Responsibility for measurement of ROI via marketing attribution techniques.
- To use advanced data analysis and insights to shape and guide core commercial business decisions
- Maintain the structure of the database, ensuring configuration and architecture remains in line with core business need
- Develop and optimise CRM processes to improve business performance.
- Implement marketing automation of advanced multi stage CRM campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
This role requires a customer focused approach to allow the business to build marketing solutions with customers at heart of decision making. The goal is to deliver a personalised targeted communication experience appropriate for the audience and treating people like individuals, driven through effective management of customer data, and application of customer insights.
- Experience in implementation and management of world class CRM and data solutions.
- Expert knowledge of Marketing Automation tools.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Big data experience: Azure, Hadoop, MongoDB etc.
- Advanced data modelling and analytics: using tools such as Power BI, Tableau.
- Commitment to data quality and business process.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with multiple business stakeholders.
- Ability to work at a fast pace without compromising on quality of output.
- Ability to confidently run data queries with an understanding of the business objective to ensure the best possible solution.
- Ability to create and follow data briefs.
- Experience with dealing with all areas of business including Technology, Sales and Senior Business Executives
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of between £40000 - £55000 (depending on experience) with a package including company bonus, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, pension scheme, healthcare, and access to company car schemes. You'll have the opportunity to work flexible remotely, with the occasional requirement to attend meetings in the Surrey HQ.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.