PR and Marketing Specialist
Exciting PR and Marketing Specialist for an Exciting Property Company
Your new company
Your new company is a leading and well-established property company whose expertise is within the leisure and hospitality property sector. The company are chartered surveyors to specialise nationally and exclusively in the sale and valuation of hotels, restaurants, pubs and leisure properties. The company is growing year on year and growing at an exponential rate and is looking for an outstanding professional to join their London team.
Your new role
You will be coming into the business as the PR and marketing specialist within the company, reporting directly into the managing director to manage the PR and marketing output for the company from their flagship office in London. Your role would be split between both PR responsibilities and generalist marketing responsibilities.
Some of the PR responsibilities would be are as follows:
- Writing press releases and organising press quotes and interviews
- Liaising with journalists; the first point of contact for all press enquiries
- Monitoring and collating media coverage
- Obtaining images and permissions
Some of the marketing responsibilities would be are as follows:
- Planning and project managing the production of hard copy and digital brochures.
- Email campaigns, including a weekly newsletter and event invitations.
- Social media account management - predominantly LinkedIn.
- Uploading content to the website.
- An understanding of SEO.
- Booking both print and digital advertising.
- Coordinating and ordering other marketing material, such as business cards.
- Maintaining reports and analytics
This role is predominantly a marketing role and you will be coming in as the sole marketing charge of the company, so generalist/traditional marketing professionals with PR experience is required for this position.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have ALL of the following requirements:
- You MUST have extensive experience within the commercial property industry, specifically must understand property as an asset
- Full marketing mix
- Solid experience in PR
- Love and desire for the leisure and hospitality property industry
- Strong content writing skills
- Experience in SEO, website and print/digital media marketing
- Experience in event management
- You must have had experience and be comfortable in being sole marketing charge
- Ideally be degree educated
What you'll get in return
- Competitive base salary between £38k-£45k, dependent on experience
- 26 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working structure - working from home is permitted but ideally at least 3 days in the office
- Attractive benefits including:
- Attractive pension
- Private Healthcare
- Social company firm days
- And much more!
- On top of your salary and benefits, you will be working for a fast-growing company who is rapidly growing and looking to develop their employees' career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.