Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst - Global Insurance Business - £50,000 - City of London
Your new company
A leading insurance business based in the City of London. They offer considerable diversity to the broking community and are actively growing their marketing function. They are a socially responsible company and provide their customers the ability to invest a portion of their premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
Your new role
As the Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be developing and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns, protecting and differentiating the organisations brand image in the market place, providing business opportunities for the organisation through integrated campaigns including research, campaign analysis and insight, profiling segmentation and targeting.
Your responsibilities for this role may include (but not limited to):
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Business Partner and Events Manager to support the development of integrated campaigns to provide the analysis, insights and recommendations that underpin product ad distribution marketing communications plans.
- Review technological communication channels to ensure they are effectively delivering product messages
- Provide regular campaign analysis and reporting with recommended improvement strategies where necessary to drive the overall performance of digital performance
- Management and execution of analysis, profiling, segmentation and targeting via all digital channels including LinkedIn and email
- Manage and implement email marketing activity ensuring lists are compliant and up to date
- Monitor return of investment of all marketing activity to ensure a positive return
- Keep up to date with the latest content marketing, SEO, PPC, and digital developments
- Support others in the team where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong analytical ability with excellent report writing skills
- Experience in using LinkedIn as a marketing channel, CRM experience such as Salesforce and Pardot/Marketing cloud
- A comprehensive understanding of technical digital marketing from analysis, profiling and segmentation techniques with the ability to make recommendations for improvement
- Knowledge of modern marketing and communication practices
- Initiative and decision making High level of organisations, time management and deadlines
What you'll get in return
- Competitive package of up to 50k
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexible working
- Dynamic team culture and beautiful offices in the City
- The role also offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast paced sector. For an ambitious, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to work with likeminded individuals in making a real difference to a global organisation.
- You will be working for a business that view their people as their most precious asset. They understand the importance of fostering a work environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today's workforce.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Marketing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly