An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager working for a growing organisation based in Oxfordshire.
Oxfordshire - Flexible working options available
I am currently working with a growing organisation in Oxfordshire.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Marketing Manager to join their organisation. This role is responsible for the promotion of new products to the UK market, supporting sales and brand positioning.
- Leading the content strategy, creation, and planning.
- Supporting Sales with brand positioning and sales enablement content through case studies and presentations.
- Developing content and communication for prospects and existing clients.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to enable co-ordinated and consistent customer communications.
- Management of marketing activities from digital initiatives, website improvements and content through to external communication for lead generation.
- Drive the knowledge and understanding of the organisation's products and services and how they can best support the requirements of their customers
- Experience in B2B product marketing
- Experience working within the technology industry is desirable
- Experience with multi-channel campaign strategy, management and execution
- Experience in launching a new product to market; desirable
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience with hands on work as well as managing a team
If you are an experienced Marketing Manager looking to take on their next opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation which is rapidly growing and looking to continue this growth for 2021.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130 or
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly