Social Media Manager
Exiting new Social Media Manager role required for outstanding Dorset digital agency
Your new company
This role is for a Digital Agency that have decades of experience in the industry and are experiencing growth that means they need to add to their highly skilled and talented team. A business that prides itself on innovation, creativity, and excellent quality of work, they have won some exciting new accounts that require the attention of a gifted Social Media Manager.
Your new role
This exciting new role is designed with specific accounts in mind, and while we can't go in to much detail, it's a great time to be with the business. This is an exciting opportunity to lead, build and develop a team with support from Strategy, Creative and Client Services.
- Presenting Social Media strategy, plans and best practice with clients and colleagues.
- Content planning for multiple clients - taking ownership of production of assets with the creative team and delivering to client service within budget and deadlines.
- Working with the Creative department to create best in class social content through effective social briefing.
- Community engagement and moderation.
- Scheduling paid and organic social content.
- Setting Social Media KPIs and performance reporting on various live campaigns driving growth for our clients.
- Supporting Digital and Client Services teams with ad hoc research and insight development such as competitor auditing.
- Project management where required, assisting client service with moving projects through the agency.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a Social Media Lead / Strategist or similar role, gained either within an agency or in-house.
- Excellent knowledge of social platforms - how they work, who uses them, how brands are using them and what's coming next.
- Persuasive and clear communication skills with clients and colleagues.
- Positive advocacy of social media and content as a communication tool - either as a standalone or part of integrated campaigns.
- A creative approach and curiosity to explore how social media can be used to surprise and delight audiences whilst meeting campaign objectives.
What you'll get in return
- £28,000- £35,000
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years' continuous service, an additional 2 days holiday to use.
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials in the office
- Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Reward & Recognition Scheme.
- Beer Fridge Friday.
- Tons of free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly