Digital Marketing Specialist
Your new company
A not for Profit organisation based in Canary Wharf
Your new role
You will be supporting the central Marketing and Communications team on an international conference they will be hosting in the summer. The event is normally abroad and in person but this will now be online and in the form of small webinars where delegates can jump in and out. You will take the lead on all digital marketing for the event through tailored email marketing campaigns, website content and organic social media. The organisation is looking to onboard a new CRM and email scheduling platform so you will advise the team on the best options available for their needs. Reporting to the Head of Communications, you will develop campaign content and data-driven communications and work closely with the Conference Manager and Membership and Communications Teams to attract event registrations and membership enquiries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of successfully marketing an online event or global initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of best practice and digital campaign strategies across email, social media, websites and other media.
- Demonstrable experience working with CRM systems, email marketing software, Google Analytics, GDPR and website content management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to write headlines and edit copy.
- Strong understanding of visual design and branding, laying out content using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Excellent time management with the ability to adapt to a busy environment, managing competing deadlines.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. A competitive salary and potentially an permanent contract at the end of the FTC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly