Campaign Manager required for growing Dorset success story, in an exciting industry
Your new company
This role is for an exciting software company that is growing quickly. Their game changing product is in turn changing the industry they service, with a real emphasis on improving the lives of others. They put a real emphasis on fostering a collaborative atmosphere amongst there team, but at the same time allowing their staff the autonomy to do what they do best. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is not only growing and financially successful, but that also places a importance on having a positive impact on society and the end user.
Your new role
Positioned within the marketing team, the Campaign Manager will be charged with taking ownership of the company's database and developing email and other campaigns to grow and nurture the existing database. The role will also look at lead-generation and how the client can win new business, in order to continue the impressive growth of the company so far.
The successful individual will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the company's data, as well as building marketing automation programmes that attract target audiences. The role will require a strong focus on data quality, exceptional knowledge of marketing automation and CRM software, plus a real passion for driving an inbound marketing strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Data Management and Reporting (Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation and data enrichment)
- Building and maintaining data lists within CRM, including purchasing of quality checked new data leads
- Continual profiling of contacts - sourcing and adding new contacts and removing legacy contacts as part of quality initiatives
- Manage and align all activity to GDPR requirements
- Building and scheduling Marketing Automation Programmes through templates and workflows - defining relevant templates for emails, etc, and where necessary presenting powerful landing pages (focused on lead conversion).
What you'll get in return
- £30,000- £40,000 a year
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A supportive network of colleagues and a senior management team that will allow autonomy to get the job done
Remote working when needed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly