Graphic Designer | Creative Agency | £: competitive + benefits | Bermondsey, London
Our sister company NU Creative have a brand new opportunity for a mid-weight designer to join our award-winning, London based team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly creative, passionate about all things design and typography and who loves the detailed attention that goes into expertly crafted work.
We have a beautiful studio and a brilliant, friendly team with great clients and huge learning opportunities for the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with one of London’s leading independent agencies and become part of a close-knit team within a collaborative work environment.
You will be:
- A conceptual designer, working collaboratively with the team, designing for both print and web
- A great communicator, able to express your ideas verbally and visually. Taking part in brainstorming sessions and driving the conceptual process with the support of the Creative Director
- Taking briefs from clients and the Creative Director and managing your projects from start to finish
- Developing solid relationships with our clients based on excellent customer service
- A brand guardian for our clients when working on their marketing collateral
- Sensitive to project budgets and time management, working closely with the studio manager to respect project timelines and deliver value to our clients
What you need:
- You should already have experience as a mid-weight Graphic Designer
- Currently working in an agency environment
- Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator and InDesign), expert level
- After Effects and XD experience desirable
- Experience working in MS Office, PowerPoint
- Experience designing for web and digital projects using prototyping software
- Great attention to detail, even when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time and enjoy the pace of a busy studio environment,
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a design discipline
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio.
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.