European Marketing Director
European Marketing Director - London
tml Partners are managing this appointment on an exclusive retained basis. All 3rd party applicants will be forwarded to tml Partners for review.
Our client works in the exciting and rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising and eCommerce. Working with premier lifestyle influencers and top brands across fashion, beauty and lifestyle, our client provides a technology platform and tools to drive sales for brands and maximise the earnings of the influencer.
They are looking to hire an entrepreneurial European Marketing Director to drive awareness and growth in existing and new markets of their web based platform and an existing app.
Reporting into the MD for Europe, the role entails the planning, executing and optimising of all marketing activity that will drive market demand, conversion and loyalty across the 3 channels of influencers, brands and consumers. You would be accountable for acquisition and retention goals, as well as developing a marketing strategy for each key European market.
Collaboration with a global cross-functional team will be essential.
This is a dynamic, high-impact position which will require a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
The primary goals of the position are to:
- Increase brand awareness in key markets - across the channels of Brands, Influencers and Consumers
- Generate demand and build a pipeline for brands and influencers and nurturing programmes
- Develop an integrated communications strategy across all content, social, blog, client direct
- Launch new products into markets
- Collaborate with PR HQ and guide local PR Agency as part of local market strategy
- Build and develop the marketing function
- Develop and execute marketing programmes to achieve growth goals and KPIs through company CRM and other tech.
- Develop a playbook for new market entry
- Drive app downloads and monthly active users for the European region.
- Ecommerce experience is essential
- International or European marketing expertise, ideally with both B2B and B2C experience
- Proven experience of launching new products into new markets
- Data-driven growth marketer/strategist with a demonstrable record in digital, performance marketing and/or CRM/database marketing
- Drives innovation and backs decisions with data, analytics and testing mindset.
- Knowledge and proven experience in content marketing, specifically SEO and blog content development.
- Multi-sided marketplace experience or SaaS and/or consumer app experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of how content, channel usage and performance tracking go hand in hand.
- Must be very comfortable with shifting opportunities and priorities - a roll-up-your-sleeves type, with the ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like the perfect next career challenge for you, then we’d love to hear from you.
tml Partners – specialist marketing headhunters. Over 30 years of marketing recruitment expertise.
As we receive such a high volume of applications, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
tml Partners is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value on the strength diverse talent brings. We are open to all talent and ensure all candidates receive equal consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic, including age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other attribute protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.
Apply for European Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly