Digital Content Editor
Your new company
A local government body based in Central London but this role is remote working.
Your new role
Your role will be to create engaging content and messaging on a number of digital channels, that support the strategic priorities. The content will be engaging and audience focused, translating hard to digest information into engaging and exciting content for the reader. You will be providing copywriting and editing that supports the digital communications and marketing campaigns teams, promoting the work of the Mayor of London. You will be responsible for organic and scheduled social media posting, paid adverts on the web and social, email marketing and visual design.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Communications professional with strong social media and paid advertising experience. It would be useful for this candidate to have experience with creating a variety of visual content for online platforms such as banners, gif's or short videos.
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience of using social media, email marketing and/or digital advertising for communications, campaign, PR, advocacy or marketing initiatives.
- A strong understanding of visual storytelling and its uses in digital communications.
- An understanding of data analytics, user experience and accessibility in the context of effective digital communications.
- Experience of audience identification and analysis.
- Working knowledge of website content management systems, email marketing CRMs and design tools.
- Understanding of politically sensitive work.
- Experience of working under pressure and in a changeable environment.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work on some very high profile social media platforms.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly