Digital Marketing Manager
Your new company
My client are an international Consumer Electronics brand; newer to the UK, they've become a prominent player in the European Market ranking in the top 5 brands and with high-growth ambitions. Due to the expansion of their UK operations, we are exclusively partnering with them to recruit the role of Digital Marketing Manager.
Your new role
You will be creating and implementing the strategy across digital channels, executing media plans and working closely with the team. You will work with the wider European Sales and Marketing team, and with responsibility for UKI generate high quality leads through PPC, Paid Media, SEO/ SEA, E-marketing and Social media. This role will be integral to supporting strategic growth of the brand in the UK & Ireland through the implementation of best practices and the execution of clear strategies.
- Lead the development and integration of search, display and site merchandising strategies to build comprehensive monthly/quarterly marketing plans supporting promotions and sales
- Create paid performance campaigns with social media channels and Google Ads (PPC) in line with business goals and budgets
- Support with retail readiness digital assets for maximising product merchandising on retailer's product detail pages
- Manage the UK and Ireland website on a regular basis, including management of new product launches, ongoing website content optimisation, ongoing technical and SEO optimisations
- Continually review and optimize search & positioning strategies to significantly grow relevance for key References
- Manage monthly reporting of performance and trend analysis, support with quarterly key e-retailers business review, and undertake ad-hoc analytics tracking for key models and events to drive future enhancements
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an accomplished Digital Marketer, experienced with acquisition-based Digital Marketing (Search/Display/SEO/CRO) and Trend Analysis in an eCommerce setting. You will be confident with eCommerce optimisation - evaluating traffic, managing demand & page improvements and facilitating improved CRO. You will be both strategic and hands-on; able to execute across digital channels (Search/Display/SEO/CRO) but also confident creating digital marketing plans and strategies, and managing budgets to accomplish your targets. Consumer Electronics or Retail experience is beneficial, but not essential, and B2C customer acquisition experience is desired.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of between £40000 - £50000 (depending on experience) plus a benefits package including bonus, incentivised earning schemes, holiday allowance, health & pension plans. You will have the opportunity to work with a growing brand and team, creating processes and strategies in an exciting time of growth for the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.