Digital Marketing Manager
Your new company
There is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest property companies. The Head Office located in Newcastle is looking to recruit a Group Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing function.
Your new role
The Role Reporting to and assisting the Group Head of Marketing you will be at the forefront of our marketing function - taking ownership of all things digital and leading a team of around ten colleagues.
Principal accountabilities of the Digital Marketing Manager role include:
- Lead the digital team covering social, digital copywriters and coordinators/administrators
- Own the development and day-to-day technical maintenance of three consumer facing websites and one corporate website as well as the ecosystems to which they are attached
- Own the implementation of the digital strategy:
- Devise an effective digital marketing strategy to drive traffic and increase conversion
- Create a unified user experience
- Utilise all digital channels/platforms including, but not limited to: (websites, email, social media (organic & paid), SEO and paid search)
- Ensure that all channels are integrated and aligned to deliver marketing goals
- Establish KPIs and implement the reporting model for measuring digital performance
- Continue the development of the consumer facing content framework
- Work closely with operating divisions, marketing managers/coordinators to:
- Work in collaboration to define the digital proposition
- Devise local initiatives
- Ensure divisions are in a position to operate in accordance with the digital strategy
- Work closely with marketing and UX/development agencies to:
- Manage relationships
- Conceptualise and deliver marketing initiatives
- Play a key role in the optimisation of the marketing tech stack to support all facets of the marketing function
- Identify opportunities, trends and ways of working which may improve performance and/or UX
- Advising wider teams and the business on best practice
- Govern digital channels to protect the reputation of the business and ensure execution is in line with the wider digital strategy/company goals
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive work experience in digital marketing, specifically
- Experience in the role of Digital Marketing Manager is preferred
- Proven experience of creating and implementing a digital strategy spanning (websites, email, social media (organic & paid), SEO and paid search)
- Experienced user of CMS', reporting tools such as GA and have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of creating a seamless UX across all digital touchpoints
- Experience in devising and utilising reporting models to make decisions
- Knowledge of CRM systems and integrations with marketing tech stacks
- Strong stakeholder management and decision-making skills
- Experience managing a team of digital experts
- Knowledge of the Property Industry is desirable
Qualification and Training
- Degree Qualified in a relevant subject area.
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary package on offer, starting at £42K depending on experience. In addition to this, other benefits include free gym in the office, a Sharesave scheme for company shares, private medical with Bupa and regular socials that are paid for.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.