Marketing Executive | London | £32K
Inspiring and supportive education group are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketing executive to join the team in an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible for the marketing for a portfolio of a nurseries based in South West London.
My client is a family of nurseries, schools, and colleges in the UK that allow children to be the best they can. They provide a supportive environment that inspires their pupils to become and all rounded, confident and articulate individual.
Students develop culturally and socially, as well as academically, enjoying a well-rounded education full of fun and laughter. They work hard to help every child find something that fulfils them, to find their extraordinary, the thing only they can contribute to the world.
- We are looking for a collaborative marketing executive to work closely with the marketing manager to develop and deliver marketing and communications to promote the nurseries and attract new attendees.
- In addition, you will utilise a range of marketing channels and generate interesting and engaging content and communications. You will engage prospective & current parents and all staff by creating informative marketing emails, invitations, and surveys.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for developing engaging and targeted customer communications
- You will be organised, ambitious and self-motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Apply for Marketing Executive | London | £32K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly