Business Development Manager
We are delighted to be working once more with a well-known International FMCG business. They have offices and colleagues all over the world and have a very strong reputation.
Reporting into a Commercial Director, you will manage 30-40 customer accounts within the Health & Beauty sector. You will:
- Be the go-to person for a range of customers - both household name brands and private label manufacturers
- Manage multiple stakeholder relationships, building, strong productive relationships
- Ensure the retention of your existing client base whilst developing profitable and sustainable new revenue streams within accounts
Use consultative selling and knowledge to build business - this is not a cold calling job
- Work with an Insight Manager who will help provide the valuable nuggets of information that will give your clients a compelling reason to engage
- Need to understand clients’ objectives, to build trust through your knowledge and opinions of their own and industry.
- Need to keep abreast of developments as well as be confident to use data to achieve this.
- Build strong relationships to upsell new products such as data analytics and technology solution
This is a role which requires initiative. It will be very varied and very rewarding for the right person. The role demands drive and focus from a person who really wants to engage with clients every day.
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen with proven experience in a client facing role
- Excellent planning and organisation
- Highly self-motivated and assured at presenting to all levels
- Strong relationship builder, both internal and external
- Understanding of a ‘consultative selling approach’ with proven questioning and listening skills
- Confident working with data with a good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A working knowledge of Market tracking and Insights within FMCG would be beneficial
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly