Category Marketing Executive
A very well run and well-resourced major FMCG business with a clear growth agenda and offering long-term career opportunities.
Reporting to the Senior Category Manager M&S, the Category Marketing Executive M&S will:
- Work with the Snr Category Manager develop and deliver an insight based and profitable Customer Category Strategy
- Assist in identifying and prioritising category/customer opportunities and support to ensure action plans are developed and implement
- Work closely and grow relationships with a top quality, innovative food retailer in M&S
- Evaluate market data from key sources eg. Kantar and Epos to highlight issues/trends, providing the business with a continuous insight into market activities - supporting monthly category reviews and range reviews - working toward leading these meetings
- Analyse & make recommendations in conjunction with the commercial and NPD team on promotions, product launches & store distribution across the mark
- Assist in the building, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of customers’ shopper and consumer communication plans
The right person for the job will ideally have:
- A full clean driving license and the ability to get to Hull 2 days most weeks
- Previous experience of FMCG manufacturing, preferably with at least 2 years’ experience in a commercial role.
- You could be a grad with a maths/science/analytical type degree and preferably a placement year.
- Used key data sources egKantar, Neisen and Epos
- Some exposure to data management & analysis
- High level of PC literacy and numeracy
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels
Apply for Category Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly