Marketing Executive, Leading Accounting Firm
Your new company:
Your new company is a leading chartered accountancy firm. They are currently seeking a new marketing executive to join the team. This firm is in the top 12 firms, meaning it is a great opportunity for a marketing executive to grow and show their skills in a widely credited firm.
Your new role:
As the Marketing Executive, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and will also be working closely with the whole marketing team in the delivery of all local and firm wide marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for marketing duties to help support the central marketing team, such as market research, stock management of marketing collateral, digital marketing initiatives, and amending partner PowerPoint presentations.
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in your role as a Digital Marketing Executive, you will have:
- Minimum two years' experience required
- Experience working in a large firm, however, not essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems, such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Good analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience running events
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to work well under pressure
What you will get in return:
In return, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills in a company that is an accredited investor in people. Moreover, you will also receive:
- 33 days holiday including bank holiday
- Exceptional on-boarding training
- Health and well-being packages
- Genuine work life balance
- And much more
What to do now:
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.