Own the Lending product suite through strategy, design, specification, build, launch and ongoing manufactureWork with the COO and wider group leadership team to ensure products are aligned with and deliver on group strategic objectivesAgree the financial forecasts for the products and own the P&L performanceCoordinate with senior stakeholders to offer and integrate Lending products across the wider business via suitable channelsWork with marketing function to ensure the Lending products roadmaps are aligned and supported with campaign and acquisition activityWork with shared services functions across the group to ensure optimal operating and service models to support Lending productsProvide clear decision making to change delivery teams, centred on the product and the customer needs, conscious of company objectivesDeliver an operational product journey in line with all Legislative and Regulatory requirements, as well as commercial objectives.Ensure that all product developments are communicated as necessary across all Group support and operational functions.
Your new company
A leading financial services company who have experienced a period of strong and sustained growth, and are now looking to expand. With offices all over the UK, this role also offers the opportunity to work remotely or through a hybrid way of working, which ever suits you best.
10. Attendee at Exco meetings and inputting into any appropriate governance committees as defined Formulate and deliver Lending products strategy and operational deliveryOversee the creation and delivery of the Lending products roadmap, creating appropriate roadmaps to deliver strategic visionDevelop and oversee the Lending products operating and service model, liaising with stakeholders as requiredDeliver P&L targets for Lending productsSupport the delivery of customer acquisition and retention targets for Lending products through the marketing functionEnsure the lending products offered are fit for purpose in line with target customer's circumstances - focusing on sustainable affordability and creditworthiness and challenging any gaps in approachPro-actively manage all functional resources to ensure customer service expectations are met.Effectively use available MI to direct and drive operational activities, prioritising actions to meet strategic direction and customer needs.Effectively communicate, influence, and drive product performance in meeting the strategic plan.
10. Monitor and review product performance results achieved in-line with the plan ensuring any specific actions are agreed and evidenced.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- IT literate (able to learn new systems, and use word and excel to good level)
- Able to manage remotely
- Flexible approach to work
- Strategic understanding: able to extract, formulate, communicate and uphold strategic objectives
- Commercially-focused: able to identify and uphold commercial imperatives across disciplines
- In-depth understanding of consumer lending and associated financial products, processes, conventions, rules and regulations
What you'll get in return
On top of a salary package of up to £85k + a car allowance of £6k, this company also offers a great pension scheme contribution, 25 days holiday and a bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.