Success Appointments are looking for an Artworker to join the Design team of their well-established client within the beauty, to deliver consistent, high quality artwork for a range of projects across both Digital and Print. This role is perfect for an individual looking to enhance their technical skills and to learn more about the beauty industry.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient and experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and in Design
- Have a sharp eye for detail, consistency, typography and have strong layout skills
- Understand and be familiar with image formatting and setting up documents for print & web
- Maintain exceptional attention to detail and accuracy throughout the full Art working process
- Be able to work efficiently under the pressure of deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
- Have a positive, forward thinking, and creative outlook to problem solving
- Be proactive when working independently and also able to work collaboratively with the team
- Be a keen and quick learner who always strives to produce the highest standard of artwork
- Have a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
Job responsibilities include, but not restricted to:
- Creating in store artwork for our various well-known national and international retailers
- Working closely with the design team to execute the final brand artwork for various outputs such as: web assets, packaging, marketing materials, retailer POS & digital materials and more, always ensuring complete brand consistency.
- Ensuring output is in line with brand, retailer and print guidelines
- Assist with image sourcing, image retouching & pantone picking
- Reworking / resizing existing artwork for different formats
- Eliminating inconsistencies on artwork and implementing standardised layouts
- Assist the New Product Development team with checking proofs and ensuring artwork is correct.
- Supporting the team in the maintenance of the server and its assets (where artwork/templates are stored), filing and archiving accurately and effectively
- Meeting deadlines and delivering high quality work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Working with Design Lead to update brand guidelines
- Assisting wider team members and creating templates so work can be branded for the business. i.e presentations
If you have relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: LT-5000823
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly