Digital Marketing Executive
Your new company
A print company supplying lithographic printed forms, they have transformed into a multi-site, multi-channel innovative communications company.
We are looking a customer-centric Digital Marketing Executive to join the thriving marketing department at an extremely exciting time. The ideal candidate will have experience in social media platform management, digital marketing for lead generation, paid search and the online customer journey as well as a creative mind to stay fresh and competitive. Experience of B2B and B2C digital marketing is essential.
Your new role
The Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to assist in the planning and execution of the Digital Marketing strategy, post regular industry, company, environmental and thought leadership pieces on all relevant social platforms, and research market trends and industry data whilst consistently drive user experience. SEO and PPC knowledge is essential, along with the ability to monitor and improve the companies online presence.
The main objectives of the role include:
- Plan, build and implement the companies digital marketing strategy optimising owned, paid, and earned media channels to build brand awareness, lead generation and customer acquisition
- Support the Marketing manager and marketing team in the delivery of effective marketing programs that achieve company and client objectives.
- Understand key digital marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide insight and reporting in order to optimise ROI
- Provide knowledge and insight for best practice for company websites.
What you'll need to succeed
* Degree in marketing, business or related field
* 3+ years' experience with Social Media & Digital Marketing
* Hands-on experience developing campaigns and promotions, specifically SEO and PPC
* Proven success in a fast-paced environment, working with a team and individually
* Exceptional oral and written communication skill, and presentation ability
* Experience of B2B and B2C digital and social marketing is essential.
* Hands on experience with content development, website design, back end and UX
* Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
* Knowledge of relevant markets and trends
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on 01173746336.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly