Account Director | £50 to £65k | London, Shoreditch
Our client is an award-winning, multi-faceted creative agency. They can help whether you’re looking for branding, digital, print or an experience. Established over 10 years’ ago they have offices in London (HQ), Paris, Geneva and Lyon.
The agency continues to win awards and new clients, so the team continues to grow. We’re looking for an accomplished Account Director with destination marketing and commercial property experience. You’ll have plenty of experience of working on projects based in European markets such as Germany, Netherlands and Nordics.
- Team responsibility- part-manage more junior team members across projects
- Accurately create, follow and monitor budgets, manage project invoicing, raising POs, completing monthly billing forecasts
- Manage team resources
- Independently scope, manage and deliver large scale projects from conception to completion
- Formulate creative briefs for designers, copywriters, photographers, CGI artists and Videographers
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of print and digital marketing
- Ability to structure complex marketing campaigns, develop brand strategy and oversee and manage implementation and delivery
- Manage existing client relationships as well as building new ones
- Act as first point of contact for clients
- Work successfully with internal teams (design, strategy and digital) coordinating teams to ensure the success
- A Masters level degree or similar in a marketing and/or communications discipline
- Considerable experience in a similar agency role
- Fluency in German, Dutch or a Nordic language is beneficial
Please apply to find out more.